question of aptitude with important/standard

Hi,

I don't decide this is a bug or a specification.

tasksel in base-config is launched by 'tasksel -ris --new-install'.
Each options mean to "install required,important and standard packages".

Then aptitude is called from tasksel internally,
'aptitude --without-recommends -y install ~prequired ~pimportant ~pstandard'

I assume this would install all required/important/standard packages,
but aptitude will only try to upgrade these packages instead of installing
additional standard packages.

Joey (tasksel maintainer), does this fit your design?

And Daniel (aptitude maintainer), is this correct work?

I tried 'aptitude show ~pstandard' also and I got more standard
packages list such as ssh and w3m.

Thanks,
--
Kenshi Muto