AlphaServer DS25 failure

Saw your request for testing on alphalinux.org.

I got the following, when booting with a CD from sarge-alpha-netinst.iso (beta4): it gives the following upon boot:

  aboot: Can't load kernel.
  Memory at fffffc0000310000 - fffffc0000562ccb (chunk 0) is Busy (Reserved)

I didn't see anything about this in the errata, so I won't bother to try burning a daily build unless you think there's a chance this had been fixed.

For comparison:
Trying to boot an old Redhat 7.1 Alpha CD doesn't work either (loads initrd gets to "aboot: starting kernel ..." and hangs)

It boots the Tru64 system off the HD just fine though...

	- Brian