Re: String freeze 20. to 24. of July

On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 11:31:53PM +0200, Dennis Stampfer wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 01:09:23PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > I'm afraid that I'm currently working on dropping everyone down to 99%.
> > I've added several new templates to aboot-installer in the last 24
> > hours, and am about to commit some changes to a couple of others.  I
> > promise I'll be done by the deadline for the string freeze. ;)

> hmm, imagine this at debconf: People would throw things at you... :)

> Remember: Please be kind to translators.

Hey, I am being kind to translators -- that's why I asked for the string
freeze to start 1 day earlier, to keep people like me from messing
things up. ;)

Anyway, all the aboot-installer template changes are in now -- with
fewer than expected -- and already 18 teams have committed updates.
Very efficient group we have here. :)

Cheers,
--
Steve Langasek