Re: String freeze 20. to 24. of July

On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 08:44:22PM +0200, Dennis Stampfer wrote:
> Hello translators,

> we have scheduled the string freeze for the next release to

>    Tuesday, 20th July   to   Saturday, 24th July

> Please take the chance to update and improve your translations.

> See also the timeline:
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2004/07/msg01541.html

> Well, we have 3 languages at 100% (pt, de, da) for 1st stage and 26 very
> close: 99%, one with 97%.

I'm afraid that I'm currently working on dropping everyone down to 99%.
I've added several new templates to aboot-installer in the last 24
hours, and am about to commit some changes to a couple of others.  I
promise I'll be done by the deadline for the string freeze. ;)

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer