Re: BiDi languages currently Left to Right in Debian Installer 2nd stage

Steve Langasek wrote:
> Have you verified that libfribidi0 is installed at this point?  Perhaps
> there is a bug in the apt-install usage in languagechooser?
>
> On my installed system, I get the expected results if I have libfribidi0
> and slang1a-utf8 installed from testing and I run "LANG=he_IL.UTF-8
> dpkg-reconfigure geneweb".

There's no libfribidi0 on the netinst CD, which is probably the problem.
When adding apt-installs, be sure to update tools/generate_di+k_list in
debian-cd cvs. Done in this case, may take manty a while to merge it
into his checkout since there have been lots of other debian-cd changes
today.

--
see shy jo