Debian-installer Croatian translation

Hi,
my name is Kruno and I am asking for acitivation of Croatian language (hr_HR)
translation for debian-installer. Few days ago I downloaded last sarge netinst
image and to my surprise there was no Croatian translation of instalation
process any more. Woody's instalation was partially translated, and now there is
Bosnian and Slovenian and Serbian in sarge installer, but not Croatian.

So I contacted Josip Rodin (jrodin@jagor.srce.hr) twice, but got no response
even from his second private e-mail. I am talking to him from time to time, now
maybe he is on annual vacation or something. Anyway, I have not much experience
with Debian translation, but I studied info I found on
http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/translation-status.html page, downloaded all
1st, 2nd and 3rd .pot files and translated about 18 of them till now, using
mailnly gtranslator. I have strong intention to translate complete 1st and 2nd
stage in next few weeks or so.

That's it. Can you please activate Croatian translation? And if not, what must I
do to make you so? And to whom or where or how can I submit my translated .po
files?

Best,
Kruno