Re: missing kernel-config file

Hello !

My real problem is that I have an MSI 875P v2 motherboard and I have made
a (ICH5) SATA raid array from two serial HDD. I tried to install the sarge
from the official netboot and from the cdboot image but the kernel didn't
see the SATA raid array. I made my on kernel image and I put it into the
boot image. Now the booting kernel saw the array as /dev/sda  but the
install proceudre didn't saw the RAM disk however I set it in the kernel.

Szabolcs