Re: Proposal for completing the builds web page

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):

> There are some typos. Other than that, one problem is that it doesn't
> really talk about anything other than CD images.

Well, I had a look at this....but indeed the current
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/builds is also about CD
images only. Other type of images are rather harder to explain without
confusing our testers, imho.

So, I still propose the page I pointed (with the typos fixed) as
reference for *CD builds*. This does not prevent the build of other
pages giving details about hd-media, floppy, access and other
builds....However, I'm far less competent for these...:)

So, finally, after correcting the typos, I kept my proposal and just
only added a mention that direct links given are for i386 images and
other architectures users should replace i386 by the arch name.

If we want to give more direct links, then we need to build a nice table...

http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/builds.htm