Proposal for completing the builds web page

Now that Joey pointed me to recent changes in the main d-i page, I
think that one is clear enough and no major change is needed to it.

The daily builds page may be completed, though and this is the place
we can intriduce Vince McIntyre suggestions I received last week-end
and talked about at the d-i meeting.

So, I rewrote the builds page.

See http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/builds.htm for looking at
what I propose for this page.

I tried to make to difference between sarge_d-i and sid_d-i clearer
and give pointers to both...

I also included the test method proposed by Vince.

Please comment.