Re: D-I unable to boot on HP ZX6000 itanium workstation

Jim,

My pb is even before the installation, I'm not able to boot on the
installation CD.

EFI is giving me the following messages :

STARTING "bootable cd"

then the workstation stay stuck and the system led blink red.

the only thing I can do is power off/on the server.

for now I did my install using the linux enablement kit but I will be glad
to test any new version of d-i.
let me know when you need some testing.

Regards,

-Thierry