[I18N] Please translate the new netcfg templates

Hi all translators,

netcfg 0.71 is going to be an exciting release with a flurry of bugfixes
and useful, _well-tested_ features! I intend to get the package in
before dinstall today. To avoid a big translation upload, I hope that
some translators can translate the new templates
netcfg/dhcp_options, netcfg/dhcp_failed, netcfg/no_default_route before
this. I'm not hoping for too much but translations would be appreciated at
this point.

Thanks a lot!

--
Joshua Kwan