Re: preparing for tc2

 || On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:51:31 -0400
 || Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
	jh>  - broken sparc64 module loading (fix: busybox-cvs 20040415-3)

	jh>    The buybox-cvs fix cannot go in until we've dealt with netcfg. Either we
	jh>    update netcfg, or we need a newer busybox-cvs that turns udhcp back
	jh>    on to avoid breaking the netcfg in testing. I plan to do the latter
	jh>    by a NMU soon, if nothing else is done.

        What is bloking netcfg to going to testing?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116