Re: Summary do D-I IRC meeting 20040619

Quoting Martin Michlmayr (tbm@cyrius.com):

> > When was this known to be working on the Sid d-i images?  I tried
> > installed Debian on a Vaio with a firewire CD/DVD drive, and the Sid d-i
>
> It's a new feature (end of May).

Probably later because ddetect, which includes the needed changes, has
a hard way to enter unstable (because of me messing uploads).

This is in the first sid_d-i image including ddetect 0.101....

20040616 was OK (this is the one I tested on my Dell X200 last Friday)

Ross can you grab the following and test on your VAIO?

http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/sid_d-i/i386/current/sarge-i386-netinst.iso