Re: ssh support

Quoting Colin Watson (cjwatson@debian.org):
> On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 10:03:36PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> > - Templates for network-console.
>
> Done.

I made a few rewrites for style consistency with the rest of d-i (very
few needed). You (Bastian or Colin) took care of using the same
formulation than shadow which is fine.... Shadow templates are like ly
to change slightly in the future (removal of exclamation marks...or
the "try again" formula which seems a bit unprofessional to me)

So, I adapted these templates to what I think to be "better".....which
again, does not mean a lot of changes.

The changes will be commited soon.

I will announce this new package to translators. Seppy, be ready.