Re: Out of sync udebs

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 10:14:03PM +0200, Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> Hello All,

> the following udebs are currently in testing, but out of sync between
> architectures, and should be resynced for the release candidate:

> archdetect              alpha 0.100; other 0.101

0.101 was missing on alpha altogether due to the autobuilder outage.  It
is now available in unstable and can be propagated to testing.

> bogl-bterm-udeb         i386, powerpc 0.1.18-1; other 0.1.17-1

There's not much point in propagating this for alpha, as framebuffer
support doesn't seem to work very often.  I'm thinking of adding the
matrox framebuffer modules to the images, since Matrox cards were
commonly used in those alphas with video output; but that's not an issue
for TC2.

> di-utils-bootfloppy     alpha, arm, sparc 0.54; other 0.56

Not needed on alpha anyway, we currently don't build bootfloppy images.

> di-utils-mapdevfs       alpha, arm, sparc 0.54; other 0.56

I can't see any reason this shouldn't be in sync on alpha, now that it's
available.

> di-utils-shell          alpha, arm, sparc 0.54; other 0.56

Likewise.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer