Re: Proposal for a d-i IRC meeting (was: Re: dropping tc1)

Hi,

I also have interest to participate on meeting (specially about the install manual translation topic). I agreed
with being on Saturday - 19 June - if possible (for most people is the best time to participate, because is a
non work hour).

> Folks, please confirm wheher you can attend this meeting.
> (Joey already counted as not attending)
>
> 1) Christian Perrier / bubulle
>    2) Gleydson Mazioli / gleydson

Gleydson Mazioli da Silva
gleydson@debian.org
gleydson@cipsga.org.br

* "Covardes não são homens que choram por amor,mas sim homens que não
amam por medo de chorar"