Re: Proposal for a d-i IRC meeting (was: Re: dropping tc1)

Christian Perrier wrote:
> It seems to me that a kind of "formal" meeting on IRC would help all
> of us in organising our work.
>
> We maybe lack that kind of formal stuff (just an idea "en l'air").

I hope if it's a formal meeting that there are some known topics for us
to discuss. This could be a good idea, at least it can't hurt to try it.

> As Joey leaves on Thursday, I'd like to propose something before that
> moment (which means tomorrow 6/16, Wednesday). If you all agree this
> could be a Good Thing for sure.

I was probably unclear, I leave Wednesday morning. I have an 11 hour
drive and I need to get to my campsite before dark.

> 1) 16:00 UTC, which means from 09:00 to 12:00 in USA, 17:00 or 18:00 in
> Europe and 01:00 the day after in Japan

I can probably make part of this timeslot, and no others. Please don't let
my absense stop you from doing anything though.

--
see shy jo