Re: Usablity: network configuration on machine without a network card (beta4 and tc1)

Baptiste Carvello wrote:
> tc1: A few changes, but only to make it worse: after choosing "none of
> the above", I get a proposition to provide a driver floppy, and when I
> anser "no", I get cycled back to the previous question. The only way to
> get to the menu is pressing the ESC key.

Please file a bug against ethdetect about that. It should not loop back
after prompting for the floppy, and the red error message screen could
probably be removed now that we have a prompt for a floppy instead.

--
see shy jo