Tasksel does not update user choice

Hello,

Full props for the debian installer. Quality install today on my friends
PC without much trouble. I was using verion "Under Testing" not the Beta4.

One thing though. After making the initial choice of the packages with
tasksel I was skared by the size of the downloads so I cancelled the
download with CTL+C.

Then I went back to tasksel option in the meny and selected fewer 'tasks'
so that I would have less things to pull. Unfortnately the next step was
unaffected by my NEW choices and it had kept the old choice.

I think when entering the tasksel part of the install the installer should
check for previously selected tasks and delete them so that users can
change their choice.

Also a size estimate of how much space each task in tasksel takes could be
useful but that should be classified as wishlist.

Yours,
 Ivan

PS:  On the same machine I was installing XP minutes earlier and we had
lots of trouble getting it to run with this keyboard.
http://www.logitech.com/lang/images/0/2487.jpg
I think that is a good sign that the debian installer is TOP NOTCH!