Re: ssh support

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 12:47:11PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> - debootstrap needs to install ssh or something needs to forcible
>   install it via apt-install. The key and the installer user password
>   needs to be copied to the target and ssh should not build another key
>   which will result in another fingerprint.

If we do this (which worries me, although I can see why you need it),
the installer user must be deleted immediately upon completing
base-config, and the templates in network-console must be changed to
stop saying that the installer user will vanish after the first reboot.

Still, it's concerning that an arbitrary number of packages might be
installed before that point, or indeed that the person doing the
installation might forget to finish base-config.