Re: status

* Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> [2004-05-22 21:01]:
> I'd like to expand this checklist to include all arches, and use it to
> check the final rc1 release. What install methods should be tested on
> other arches? If you're doing testing of the sarge_d-i images and don't
> have the time or reason for a full installation report, at least post
> something like the above.

#248047 contains information about 2 successful installations on
Cobalt (mipsel) from different people; in addition to these reports,
I've done several successful installations.  This is all with the
netboot image (there's no CD).  The only problem currently is that the
new partman-auto with custom recipes for this sub-arch is not in
testing yet.  However, if you manually choose ext2r0 for /boot or /
then it will work.

BTW, when I choose UK as the mirror, in the 2nd stage the time zone
configuration tool suggests USA.  Is this maybe because I do a serial
console install and countrychooser is not run?
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com