Re: status

On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 08:43:49AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > countrychooser 0.018
> The only grey part, imho, is the choice of a language plus a country
> which is not in the SUPPORTED list of locales. For instance :
> English+France (or English+Brazil). Until recently, people reported
> problem with locales in 2nd stage as the locale was "en".

Yes, wrong locale is extremely annoying and makes all the translations
from the 2nd and 3rd stage useless. I remeber that the new
country/language-chooser worked better in this respect. I get locale named
"ru", which is not acceptable. (for Russian/Germany choice). Apart from
that, I'm still prompted with untranslated default entries in the "You're
probably here" dialog, if I choose "other", they are all translated.

> > languagechooser 1.22
> > 	Ditto.
> 1.23 includes the patch from Recai Oktas for #250376 which is an
> important bug. We need Recai test this....

In the first dialog, russian entry is still cut after about the half into
it - if a better resolution has been chosen (e.g. vga=791), it is not cut anymore.

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org