d-i 20040521

Hi,

I just installed sarge using the d-i 20040521.
The locales problem I had with previous release are not appearing while d-i
tells apt to install other stuff until I get a strange message just after apt
has installed everything, I push Ok on the welcome to Debian dialog. Then,
just before the output of login on the fisrt login screen after the install,
I have this line :

error: Should never end up here using 'ANSI_X3.4-1968'

I logged-in as root then I typed apt-get install mc vim

here's the kind of output I get for each package during the install of
packages :

Setting up mc (4.6.0-4.6.1-pre1-1)
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
	LANGUAGE = (unset)
	LC_ALL = (unset)
	LANG = "en"
   are supported and installed on your system
perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C")

When I try dpkg-reconfigure locales
I can choose anything in the ncurse dialog, it'll end up with :

Generating locales...
  en.ISO-8859-1...cannot open locale definition file 'en': No such file or
directory

--
Fabien Meghazi
http://www.amigrave.com