Re: work wanted

Quoting Jean-Michel POURE (jm@poure.com):

> For information, there will be1400 million inhabitants in India by 2040.
> Therefore, it is very important that the installer be translated.

Well, why do you think I'm currently "fighting" for having it
translated in at least one Indian language.

Another concern is getting at least one African language
supported. Currently we only have Arabic (for which support is
unfortunately useless because of the lack of BIDI support).

Contacts have been made in South Africa but still no news...