Re: work wanted

> Come on...:-). I'm sure you're perfectly able to do very good
> translations...and, being a techie, you won't be lost in the context!

For information, there will be1400 million inhabitants in India by 2040.
Therefore, it is very important that the installer be translated.

When translating pgAdmin III, I could notice how few people were using
GNU/Linux in India. There is a great potential for GNU/Linux, but right now
the proportion of GNU/Linux users v.s Windoze is more than "low".

I cannot figure why, because India has a large number of great developers.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel