Re: work wanted

Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
Hindi, or other Indian
languages, are among the most needed languages.
[snip]

I have been looking for Hindi translators for pgAdmin III and was not able to find any. You may find useful to to register the following mailing lists and ask for help (you may be more lucky than me):

I am in close contact with the Indlinux people (I being one of them :) I can say that there is a general lack of translators so, techies like me with a rather limited knowledge of language are doing the translations themselves.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Cheers!
Spo0nman