Better device names for mdcfg and lvmcfg

At the moment, mdcfg and lvmcfg shows devfs style device names, e.g.:
   Active devices for the RAID1 multidisk device:
     [*] /dev/ide/host0/bus0/target1/lun0/part7

I'd like to use partman's much nicer names (humandev) from
definitions.sh; however, this means those tools won't work anymore
without partman.  Since partman is clearly the future, I personally
wouldn't mind dropping mdcfg and lvmcfg for partitioner... how do
others feel about this?  Or should humandev be split from
definitions.sh and be split in a common package one can depend on?

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com