discover 2.0.4-4, discover-data 2.2004.05.03-2 released

Discover 2.0.4-4 and discover-data 2.2004.05.03-2 are now available in
unstable. This version of discover-data is the first to include the
fruits of our work to update the Discover 2.x database to include data
from external sources in an automated fashion. Most importantly, all
data from the Discover 1.x database has been imported, so
Discover 2.x should finally be up to par with Discover 1.x data-wise.

Note that the "busclass" attribute is now optional. A side effect is
that reduce-xml is temporarily broken; a side effect of that is that the
discover-data udeb is temporarily unusable. One of the tasks we are
working on now is replacing the busclass attribute with a string-based
"type" attribute that reduce-xml can use to generated smaller device
lists for d-i. This change, and a new release of discover-
data with a working udeb, should be available by the end of the week.

--
Ian Murdock
317-578-8882 (office)