Re: Raid controller ( need help please )

* Remy HAREL <remy.harel@GICM.FR> [2004-05-04 15:47]:
> motherboard, with raid controller ( sil3112 ) and 2 Hitachi sata hard
> drives, configured in Raid0. Is there an cd release of debian which
> would allow me to boot and assumes this controller, so I can install my

This device is probably supported by the sata_sil module in 2.6.  This
module has been added to our debian-installer kernel in SVN a few days
ago.  The current beta4 will probably not work, but a daily image in a
few days should work.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com