Re: Debian installer Beta 3 (Sarge) - /tmp dir settings

Rado Rethmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just installed from a current testing release (businesscard.iso).
> Everything has worked out fine until reboot.
> The installer hung with a < ID "1" respawning too fast > error.

This is because last minute updates broke base-installer and hosed your
inittab.

These updates will not be shipped in beta4, I plan to revert
base-installer to the last known-working revision.

I'm sorry our release management is not better.

--
see shy jo