installation on m68k/amiga

Hi,
I tried the installation again on an amiga with the daily builds from
Stephen's page. Files (nativehd) where downloaded on april 25.

I didn't get very far, I can select langauge and keyboard, then some
hardware detection is done (lots of messages about missing ide modules flash
by), and I see a list of a couple of network cards. When I am trying to
select the one I am using with the cursor keys, the installer seems to think
I pressed return, ie no network card. After that I can press keys as much as
I want, it is not reacting to keyboard input anymore, so obvioulsy I can not
langauge, and a german keyboard, but also when I chose the default settings
(American english). The interesting thing is, the cursor keys are working
fine when I select language and keyboard layout, but not anymore after that.
Maybe a PC type keyboard layout was installed, which is incompatible with
amiga?

Christian