Debian installer Beta 3 (Sarge) - /tmp dir settings

Hi,

I've just installed from a current testing release (businesscard.iso). Everything has worked out fine until reboot.
The installer hung with a < ID "1" respawning too fast > error.
Base-config could not start the prep-menu (/bin/sh: bad interpreter).
After enabling the verbose output (set -x instead of set -e) in base-config I saw that prep-menu tries to start something from some /tmp subdir. But I configured my /tmp dir as noexec during install, so it could'nt start. Maybe you should add a note to the partition manager, that one should not set /tmp to noexec during install, so that others don't run into the same problem...
Thank you !

Best regards from Hamburg, Rado