Re: German translation of the Sarge Installation Manual

On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 11:33:59PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:

> On Sunday 18 April 2004 23:41, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 11:15:39PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> > > Also, I have seen the revision number of the en docs change without the
> > > content of documents changing (probably due to an reorganization or
> > > something), so it would be nice to also have an option to automagically
> > > update the revision numbers in translations if there are no real changes.
> >
> > Absolutely, the smart_change.pl script I wrote for webwml may be adapted
> > here.
>
> Where can I find this script or could you send it to me?

  http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/smart_change.pl?cvsroot=webwml
It uses modules found under
  http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/Perl/?cvsroot=webwml

But after looking at the code, it seems that making it support SVN
instead of CVS is not trivial, writing a new tool from scratch is
certainly easier.

Denis