German translation of the Sarge Installation Manual

I already asked in the #debian-boot channel on irc.freenode.net, but
nobody answered, so I am trying here again. I saw that the Sarge
Installation Manual is not yet available in german, so I checked out the
installer from the svn repository, and there it is also not available.
If there is nobody working on it yet, I could at least translate some
parts (depending on how much spare time i can get). Can anybody tell me
where to start and where i can send the files?

/wolfgang