Re: [l10n] Debian Installer translation status

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 01:43:58AM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> We can then expect 36 fully translated languages in beta4, and even more
> if other languages work really very hard.  When 1st stage is over,
> translators should focus on 2nd stage or installation manual (no statistics
> yet on this manual).

It would be really nice then, if the outstanding translations for
console-data could be committed to SVN then - or SVN write access is
given. For example, Russian translation is complete (with one fuzzy ATM),
except for console-data, which had a bug with a patch submitted yesterday
evening.

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org