Re: base-installer_0.066_powerpc.changes ACCEPTED

Good Morning ;)

by looking at the changelog I found that you fixed the kernel install problem
and this morning I found some new images at
http://people.debian.org/~luther/debian-installer/daily-powerpc-built/current/powerpc-small/floppy/

I tried to write the root.img on about 10 different floppies, twice, and
bootet them without any succes. The disks read fine, the mac-tux logo turns
black and the systems freezes. Is it possible that the root.img is broken or
had I just very bad luck with floppies ?

Anyhow, I realized I could use the "old" root-floppy from Jeremie and an new
boot-floppy. (I wrote the image on the same floppies I tried with the
root-image, and the floppy works.) The root-floppy gets loaded but almost
instantly hangs with:

/build/build/cdebconf-0.58/src/debconf.c:115 (main): Error reading
configuration information
/build/build/cdebconf-0.58/src/debconf-loadtemplate.c:68 (main): Error reading
configuration information

(I also tried three different boot-floppies, the same error. (As expected as
they're read ok.)

So I guess, the floppy images are broken :(

regards,
	Holger