New alioth repository for console-data, console-common

Hi,

I have created new Alioth SVN repositories for the console-data and
console-common packages. These contain debconf templates that are used
as part of the 2nd stage installation.  Translators are welcome to
commit additions and changes to the .po files included .

Anyone wanting access, please email me your alioth username; Debian
developers should already have access, I believe.

They are available from svn.debian.org via svn , using

 svn import svn+ssh://username@svn.debian.org/svn/console-data
ditto for console-common, etc

Translations currently in BTS have already been added.

--
Slán agus Beannacht,
Alastair

Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@debian.org>
GPG Key fingerprint (New) = CD45 260A 4546 C3C0 F595  F0F6 4132 BF90 2A38 5C57
He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself.

- --Thomas Paine