[l10n]second stage files

can't there be a central place (maybe a script) that can
contain/fetch the pot files for the $subj and put them on
the second stage status page, under a POT dir like is on
Denis B.'s page? I know that many packages are not on
alioth, or in a svn/cvs tree, but in tar.gz-s...

But one can unpack from a script the tar.gz and the debian
patch and apply it ( if any of these have changed ) take
from there the pot file(s) and rename them accordingly to
their source... and version (this would be nice...)...

this is not hard, but I don't have any machine (read
server) connected (yet) to the net that could provide
this... and, besides that, seppy's page is the official

Eddy