Re: OldWorld floppy images

Jeremie Koenig wrote:

> There's a new version of the images which should fix your problems:
> http://sprite.fr.eu.org/d-i-oldworld/floppy/
>
> One of ofonlyboot.img and boot.img should work for you (the other will
> probably give no video output).

Just testing here too... On a 4400/200 system, the boot.img works. However,
inserting a root.img floppy shows
swim3: expected cyl 2, got 4 [three times]
end_request: I/O error, dev 02:00 (floppy), sector 72

(and then, nothing)

This *might* be a bad image, although I tried two different floppies. If you
think it is, I will test with more floppies (although floppies never work
right for me. Never.)

I will be perfectly happy testing all matter of d-i stuff on the system, too,
once oldworld images become available.

-Malte Cornils