Re: OldWorld floppy images

Jeremie Koenig wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 11:35:04AM -0500, Rick Thomas wrote:
> > so I may not have picked the right
> > module(s).  Which ones should I have used?
>
> You mean, in anna when loading the floppy ? Pickup everything, and
> hopefully your scsi host will be detected.
>
> --
> Jeremie Koenig <sprite@sprite.fr.eu.org>

Ummm... No SCSI devices on this machine.  There's an on-board SCSI chip
on the motherboard (just like all oldworld PowerMacs) but it's not
connected to any devices.  I've got a PCI IDE controller card with two
disks attached to it that MacOS *thinks*  is a SCSI conroller, but Linux
(Yellowdog 3.0 anyway) recognizes as an IDE controller.

Does that change anything?

Rick