Re: OldWorld floppy images

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 11:35:04AM -0500, Rick Thomas wrote:
> >Maybe a wishlist bug for load-floppy?
>
> I'll file one.
>
> The main reason it's an issue for Macs is that, unlike PCs, Macs
> don't have a big fat "eject" button on their drives.  You have to
> use the paper-clip hole if the system doesn't eject the disk.

Ahh, a normal bug then. I forgot about this, since my floppy drive is
stacked over the disk which sits on top of the tower ;-) The big fat
eject is not so hard to reach...

> For what it's worth, I loaded both driver floppys (net and CD).
> Things got a bit confused when it asked me to pick the drivers I
> wanted it to install, so I may not have picked the right
> module(s).  Which ones should I have used?

You mean, in anna when loading the floppy ? Pickup everything, and
hopefully your scsi host will be detected.

--
Jeremie Koenig <sprite@sprite.fr.eu.org>