Re: [LOGO] Debian boot logo informal poll

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 11:33:07PM +0100, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> Since we obviously need to pick a boot logo, I'm setting up an informal poll.
> I don't have the power to say "whatever the poll says, we do", but I guess
> most people will be quite OK with the results.

Obviously I had to mess up; there are two logos by Volkan YAZICI, but I
had only one entry. You are of course free to change your votes with the new
vote form; if anybody votes for "Volkan YAZICI" with the old form without
clarifying which specific logo, I'll count that as ranking the two equally.

The new (and hopefully correct!) vote form is:

[ ] Mark Riedesel (Klowner)
[ ] Matthew A. Nicholson
[ ] Volkan YAZICI (first logo)
[ ] Volkan YAZICI (second logo)
[ ] Alessandro Polverini and Andrea Mottola (first logo)
[ ] Alessandro Polverini and Andrea Mottola (second logo)
[ ] Mark Selby
[ ] No boot logo
[ ] Further discussion

Votes still go to sesse@debian.org.