Re: linux-kernel-di: adding suppot for SiByte BCM91250A (MIPS)

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> I'd like to add support for the SiByte BCM91250A (MIPS) board to
> linux-kernel-di.  The proposed patch looks ok to me and seems to work,
> but I thought I'd ask for comments before commiting.

Go ahead and commit it, if the kernel deb is not in the archive, comment
out the line in kernel-versions until it is.

At this rate I will have to split linux-kernel-di soon, unless something
is done about bug #236688.

>   - I make a symlink from mipsel-sb1-swarm-bn.lnk to mips-sb1-swarm-bn
>     since this board can be operated in both; a kernel for mipsel will
>     be added later.  I thought this is cleaner than just using
>     modules/sb1-swarm-bn.  Comments?

Probably wise.

--
see shy jo