Re: linux-kernel-di: adding suppot for SiByte BCM91250A (MIPS)

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 08:44:01PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > I'd like to add support for the SiByte BCM91250A (MIPS) board to
> > linux-kernel-di.  The proposed patch looks ok to me and seems to work,
> > but I thought I'd ask for comments before commiting.
>
> Go ahead and commit it, if the kernel deb is not in the archive, comment
> out the line in kernel-versions until it is.
>
> At this rate I will have to split linux-kernel-di soon, unless something
> is done about bug #236688.

That bug seems to have just been fixed. Is the large package going to
cause a problem for people upgrading from woody, though (i.e. if they
have deb-src entries will their apt be unable to parse the new Sources
file and fall over before upgrading)?