Re: [INTL:ro]comon and specific(parts) & deadline

Quoting Eddy Petrisor (eddy_petrisor@yahoo.com):
> When is the deadline (release) for d-i?

This highly depends on sarge release deadlines....which, afaik is not
yet exactly known

> Hopefuly, today the Romanian "team" will double it's
> size...

Great. As I already wrote elsewhere, think about asking for a -l10n
mailing list. The sooner such list exists...the sooner you'll get more
help from other potential romanian translators.

> Christian: Soon I will finish the work on the files that
> are hosted on alioth, so I will need the tasksel, apt and
> other files needed for d-i. Could you, please, send them to
> me?

Will do ASAP. Maybe this evening. Maybe not..:-)

> Or, even better, could you convince other developers to
> move to alioth or have a web interface attached to thier
> CVS/SVN trees (I made a script that uses wget and some
> filters, to download automatically the latest pot files
> from the web interface).
>  If that web interface exists, a link would be useful.

APT CVS is on cvs.debian.org

tasksel is hosted on Alioth but as a SVN project thus with no web
interface, afaik.

However, for missing files, I'm pretty sure there's a place on Denis
tree at people.debian.org/~denis where they are.

Tru from
http://people.debian.org/~barbier/intl/l10n/po-debconf/ro
an
http://people.debian.org/~barbier/intl/l10n/po/ro

> ( Hoping to get into the "complete languages list" )

I'm sure you will.

I'll commit the files you sent, anyway.