[l10n] [d-i] Strings modified in d-i/New status page

Sorry, for the current crosspost. Reply-to set to both lists....while
we try a solution for communicating among d-i translators.

This is the last one I will do. Further Debian Installer l10n-related
announcements and communication will be done with a crosspost to -boot
and -i18n. Please susbcribe to either one of those two lists.

After the week-end rush and beta3 release for Debian Installer, the
translation process starts again for the next release.

The release cycle will probably be short, so please try to keep your
translations updated as quick as possible. I'll try to have package
maintainers to follow some regulation in strings changes...:-)

Two modifications happened recently to d-i strings:

-one new string in arcboot-installer
-in fuzzy string in silo-installer

These changes will be hown by the new official status page built by
Dennis Stampfer (seppy). This page does NOT replace Denis Barbier
pages. This is just a big wrapper for all status stuff around Debian
Installer Localisation process.

Big Thanks to Dennis for this really interesting and useful work. I,
and all translators, owe you a beer.

I recommend all translators a daily check of this status page.

The page address is :
http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/translation-status.html