[l10n] Re: beta3 released

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):

> glaring problems like the lack of USB support on ia64. We should
> probably plan more for short focused updates fixing specific problems,
> rather than for a long development cycle like we had between beta2 and
> beta3.

Agreed.

About l10n, I'm in favour of a kind of string freeze : this means that
each string change should be highly motivated and should get an
annoucement so that translation team may react very quickly

This may be incompatbile with some changes, however, so of course,
coding will keep a higher priority than l10n