Re: [l10n] Re: beta3 released

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 07:20:19AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> About l10n, I'm in favour of a kind of string freeze : this means that
> each string change should be highly motivated and should get an
> annoucement so that translation team may react very quickly

Not quite agreed. As I have expressed in the other message, I'm concerned
about general tone of many of the strings, so I'd wish these strings to be
changed. Announcing every single change would a bit more work that
necessary. Thus, I think a longer string freeze (about a week) should be
acceptable.

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org