Re: d-i - priority changes

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 12:13:55PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> I'm also considering downgrading baseconfig-udeb, since only experts
> should use it anyway. Also possibly autopartkit, for similar reasons,
> and to save memory.

The same with partitioner and the progs for the filesystems which can be
pulled in via dependencies and don't need to be standard in this case.
Also some of the partman parts which are usefull for experts but not for
standard users may be lowered.

Any of this changes can be delayed after the release.

Bastian

--
War is never imperative.
		-- McCoy, "Balance of Terror", stardate 1709.2