Re: [l10n] Welsh translation for debian-installer

Quoting Dafydd Harries (daf@muse.19inch.net):

> > I suspect that if you sign up for an account on alioth, and mail the
> > username to me or another admin, you'll get one quickly, based on your
> > work.
>
> I've created a new account called "daf-guest". (The "-guest" was
> mandatory, I assume this is normal.)

OK, this is great news, seeing yet another language to our language list.

And then Welsh will the the first Gaelic language in D-i....We nowjust
have to find someone for Irish, Scottish, Galician and Breton..:-)

I think you will commit the changes yourself as you now have a CVS
account... If needed, feel free to ask for extra commiting as I
already did some high volume commits for other languages in such
recent cases.

So, this Sunday, instead of supporting the Welsh Rugby Team, you
translated the Debian Installer....Have you seen the result, man ? You
should feel ashamed....:-)

> > >    It would be nice if these could be identical, to save translators
> > >    a little work and make things more consistent.
> >
> > Not to mention saving 5 kilobytes on our root floppy! Probably you just
> > paid for the additional space of a Welsh translation with this single
> > observation.
>
> Gosh.

This is great work you did with these so-called "minor" observations,
indeed.

I add you address to my currently "informal" list of d-i
translators. Welcome to the big PO world...:-)